Integrated Radiology Ultrasound Reading and Viewing Software
Imorgon revolutionized the ultrasound reading workflow by enabling ultrasound clips, or multi-frames, to display in acquisition order and automatically play. Dr Roy Filly highlights the importance of capturing clips and outlines the unique challenges of interpreting ultrasound exams [Link]. Dr Ann Podrasky also describes the importance of capturing appropriate clips during acquisition and reading them in acquisition order [Link]. This invaluable feature enables Radiologists to better understand the patient, enhancing diagnostic accuracy and confidence.
Ultrasound Teaching Files
Many have roles that require the teaching of ultrasound. Imorgon provides tools to support these efforts:
- Private or Public folders
- Images and clips exported in presentation formats (jpg, mp4, etc.)
- Anonymize and export DICOM
- Add and search by custom fields
Next generation Ultrasound Reading Software
Imorgon’s new Ultrasound View software facilitates a 30% effort reduction by decreasing searching, clicking, scrolling, and dictation.
- Accelerated review and editing with one-click navigation from measurements or findings to a specific image.
- Change the display order to acquisition time, protocol step, or even a custom order you prefer.
- Review a complete, structured preliminary report prepared by the sonographer to minimize dictation.
- Customized reports include illustrations, graphs, calculations, and logic-driven decision support.
- Send report to PowerScribe™ or EMR with text, images, illustrations, and graphs.
PACS, HIS/RIS, and Reporting integration
Imorgon’s Ultrasound Reading software integrates with major PACS, HIS/RIS systems, and radiology reporting software such as Nuance Powerscribe™.
Powerscribe is a trademark of Nuance Communications, Inc.